Effective Immediately, I hereby grant permission to all
deviantart members to use images from this stock account in any
DeviantArt Prints submission. -Brian K. Trotter, aka Tkrain. This disclaimer/waiver applies to this tkrain-stock
- You must do more than just apply a filter or color correction. Be creative. Use it as a canvas, cut and paste, manipulate away, but don't just apply a contrast filter and call it your own work
- Always give credit. I'd prefer a link to the stock shot itself, but a link to my stock account will do.
- Please leave a comment on the original stock picture with a link to your deviation, so I can view it.
- If you wish to use the stock for something outside of DeviantART, please be sure and send me a link to where I can view it.
- All these rules apply to the stock photos on this account, no permission is granted to use material from my regular account. If you really really really gotta use something from my regular account, email me and we can discuss it.
Beyond that, have fun and manipulate away. I'll be interested in seeing what people can do with my stock art.
Note that most of my stock is landscapes, macro close ups of various ground and rocks (good for textures in renders), and other nature related shots. Generally, I don' shoot people (and what shots I have would require further releases to be used as stock).
Please check out my regular account at
About this CSSThis CSS is based on the dA V6 3 Column CSS by Jamaal10. Rework by me using free background images from Tinypic